Tuesday 13 January 2015

I need to find a way to save money

How does a person save money?  It seems all I do is spend it.  Between Christmas and going out for NYE etc I am skint, and I don't get paid for another fortnight!

I'm trying to spend as little as possible, I have avoided the sales, but I'm still watching my bank account details going down and down.

I can only keep going, trying every month to save a little bit more, and hopefully next year I won't feel so behind in my savings.

I want to be able to have 3 or 4 months worth of money saved for "just in case".

I already have a holiday fund started.

So its another account I need to set up for emergency.

Every little counts, and if I can even put in £50 a month minimum standing order, with any additional money left at end of month put into the acct I think it will soon build up. 

How do you save?

Do you have any emergency fund?

No comments:

Post a Comment