Monday 14 April 2014

Mud Madness Challenge


This is the scene that greeted me early on Sunday morning. 
I was not impressed, if I was afraid before now I was dreading it.  What had I let myself in for?  Little did I know that actually that little bit of mud was NOTHING and by the end of this day I was to be covered almost head to toe in mud (well at least I hope it was nly mud, but I'm not too sure)
This was me in the middle of a 3 mile run, mucked up to the knees and still thinking it wasn't too bad.  That was until I had to jump into and climb thru 6 or 7 chest deep pools of muck!
Before and after, note just how dirty I was...and this went right thru to my skin!!
It wasn't dirty enough for them, so they sprayed us with something...we hoped it was only water, but that doesn't look too clear..does it??
Just one of the obstacles.


So Sunday was a bust!

We met people there who had been doing this challenge for the previous 4 years...can I say that I won't be doing it again.  It wasn't my idea of fun!!

How did you spend your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Just an update on this.....went to A&E this morning. I have damaged my shoulder as a result of this. :-) Great! NOT! Training will have to be limited for the next few weeks until I recover.

    ReplyDelete