Thursday 10 April 2014

10 April 2014

Nothing is ever perfect is it?

No matter how much we think that we have made the right choices sometimes those cloices come back and bite you on the butt.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

The Mud Challenge is on Sunday and despite thinking I was training hard enough for it I am full of fear that actually. no, I haven't done enough and I am going to be laughed at cos I can't complete the course.  I am seriously SCARED!

I need an intervention to stop me going off the deep end!

Work is crap, home life not much better, running, well that hasn't happened in a week.  The only thing keeping me going at this point is energy drinks and the gym!!

I need a holiday, a rest, a break....and yet I have one coming up.

I am getting away to visit the Chicago area in June, if your from around thataways and fancy chatting drop me a comment or an e mail, and I will be there three weeks.  Thats a luvly break....but yeah, misery guts Tina isn't concentrating on that..she is thinking of all the work that needs to be done before she can go away, and all the work she will have to do when she gets back.

RELAX Tina.

It'll all be okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment