Friday 14 February 2014

Why we work

We work because he makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world.

We work because he is the only man for me.

We work because he never lets me down.

We work because he picks me up when I feel bad, and brings me back to earth when I get above myself.

We work because he loves baby girl and accepts she comes first.

We work because I go to his archery with him.

We work because I don't like flowers for Valentines Day.

We work because he knows that the gym is important to me.

We work because he kisses me and hugs me every day.

We work because we say "I love you" every day, and we mean it.

We work because I laugh at his jokes.

We work because he doesn't get jealous when other men buy me Valentines gifts.

We work because God made us for each other.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Also very jealous that other men buy you valentine's day gifts too!

    ReplyDelete