Wednesday 26 February 2014

26 February 2014

Hi folks,

So today I found out that my little C25K programme is running with the intermediate group tonight.  We are running outside of the park, and as such I will be far away from the safety of the park.  It is still only 3 miles, I can run three miles, I did it on Monday, but I have run 3 miles by doing laps of a 1 mile course.

This is 3 miles on proper roads, with cars and people and houses on it.  Far, far away from the safety of the park.

I need someone to tell me to calm down and relax!!

It should be fine, but the big part of me is just panicking!!

So anyhow, I will let you know how that goes later.

In other news there is not much happening in my world.  It was baby girl's bday yesterday.  We took the day off work and went shopping, then collected one of her friends and went for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment