Wednesday 19 February 2014

19 February 2014

I have to get organised.  I have to get to a point in my life that I know what is happening, apart from what gym session I have that evening and if I am going to work or not.

I never know what I am making for dinner, or lunch, or breakfast. 

I don't know what I am wearing the following day.  (To be honest I don't even know if I have clean gym clothes for tonight)

I would love to know what I was going to be posting on this little blog of mine.

And then I read this post and got to thinking I should do things like that.  Everytime I have a wee bit of time I could write a few ideas down for my blog, try and decide where to post them, and when, and then I wouldn't be faced with this feeling of dread when I realise I haven't posted anything in a few days.

So thank you Steph from Venus Trapped in Mars.  I shall be using ur ideas.

If I get organised ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment