Friday 31 January 2014

31 January 2014

Spin class done and dusted, with a wee bit of ab work and then into work.  And all before 8.30am.

And my big news today (big to me anyway) is that I have lost another 3lb.  That brings my total weight loss, in 13 months to 4st 5lb.  I am happy beyond belief.

Yes, I realise that people can lose weight a lot faster than that, and that is a really long period of time, but I believe that it took a long time to gain the weight, why should losing it be any quicker? 

I have steadily and consistently lost weight.  I have not put any back on. 

I am working out and gaining fitness.

I am changing my life.

And I love it.

It is hard work, I won't lie to you.  Anyone that says differently either doesn't have that much to lose, or is lying.  But when I see those scales going down, when I see I have to buy a smaller size pair of jeans, when I see that I can go further on the treadmill, or go faster up the stairs at work, every minute of working out, sweating like a pig and feeling hungry is worth it.

If you are on this journey too I take my hat off to you.  Keep going.  You can do it.

And if you wanna talk, drop me a line.  I would be more than happy to speak to you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment