Monday 21 October 2013

It always makes me smile

It happened again at the weekend.  Sitting around chatting with some people and the subject of kids came up.  Some were talking about the second child being easier than the first, I said I didn't know as I only had one, I was asked how old mine was and when I responded "23" the person's mouth just fell open.

Its a luvly feeling to know I don't look old enough to have a 23 year old daughter.

I am extremely grateful to my good genes for that!

Also today someone asked me if I had lost some weight, when I responded proudly that yes I had in fact lost 3 1/2 stone they were shocked and asked for my secret.  I have no secret, I just work damn hard at the gym.  But it feels good that people are noticing, because I am at the point where I still see my flaws, and how far I have to go, rather than how far I have come.  So it is good to get that reminder.

I am grateful for that reminder too.

on Saturday one of my friends was discussing my weight loss with me, and stated that I was starting to loose my boobs.  I don't want to loose them altogether, but have definately noticed there is less of them than there used to be.

I am not sure if I am grateful for that or not.

What makes you smile?  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment