Thursday 12 September 2013

12 September 2013

As any of you who actually read my blog know I have been participating in #blogtember, which is a fantastic idea, cos it means I haven't had to think about what to write.

But I have got lazy.  I have not been looking for the good in things.

Seeing the good in things was why I started this to begin with.

So today I start looking for the good.

Yes it is raining, but the plants, flowers and crops will grow.

Yes I am tired, but I have been training hard and I am getting fitter.

Yes work is busy, but I have a job when lots of people do not.

I woke up this morning in a warm, comfortable bed, next to my husband who loves me, without fail, and my daughter was sleeping in the next room.  Life doesn't really get much better than that.

Yes there are loads of things I want, but I don't really need anything.

I am grateful for my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment