Tuesday 6 August 2013

6 August 2013

I am SUPER FREAKIN EXCITED

This weekend I am going to Sunflowerfest and I cannot wait.

Me, R, baby girl, her friend and my friend are going to camp all weekend, drink copious amounts of alcohol and listen to great live bands.

I am also volunteeering at the festival which means doing two six hour shifts helping people out around the site and directing them to where they need to go.

It also means I won't get to drink those days!!  (BOO)

This family friendly festival is in Northern Ireland and is just brilliant.  Everyone is so helpful, and nice, and there is a real hippy vibe, with loads of holistic therapies including Chocolate Shamanic Yoga (whatever that is).

So this weekend I will be off radar until at least Monday.  But then I will hopefully have loads of pics and gossip for you all.

Check it out, they are also on Facebook.

Catch you all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment