Monday 8 July 2013

July 8 2013

This weekend has been manic.  On Friday me and R were off work, so for fun we drove to the Mournes and climbed a mountain or two!  Now admittedly there weren't amazingly large mountains, but they were mountains.  Way to go me.

On Saturday the weather was so good I sat out in the garden.  I did a bit of weeding.  But mostly I read my book, the paper, and listened to music.

I didn't feel so bad just sitting about since I had went to the gym on Saturday morning.

HOWEVER

On Saturday evening we went to my sister's house.  My youngest sister graduated this past week so we celebrated.  To be honest i celebrated with the wine enough for a few people.  It all went down far too easily, and well, on Sunday morning my head was throbbing.  I lay around all day Sunday feeling sorry for myself. 

On Sunday evening me and R and my friend joined a group of friends at Tyrella beach for a campfire and singalong.  Hillspeak played for us as we sat around eating toasted marshmallows and enjoyed the scenery.

Brilliant end to a brilliant weekend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment