Thursday 27 June 2013

June 27 2013

Hi I am really starting to feel antsy now.  I haven't been to the gym since Monday, when I hurt my knee.  I miss it.

Yup, you heard me right. I miss going to the gym.  I feel like there is something missing and I have so much more time on my hands.

I have been feeling very restless too..its like I have all this energy without any way to expell it. 

I wish I could go back but my knee isn't fully recovered and I do not want to make it worse.

I might try a bit of swimming at the weekend tho.  That wouldn't be too painful on my knee, sure it wouldn't?

Just got my payslip thru and this was attached to it.  Have you ever saw these ideas written down?  Its an idea as to how to promote better mental health, ways in which you can feel better.

How to make urself feel better


Explanation
I think they are easy to do ideas that will definately make you feel good.

What things do you do to make urself feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment