Tuesday 25 June 2013

June 25 2013

So I didn't win the Biggest Loser competition.  I did lose 14lbs so I did okay. 

The money would have been nice tho

Yesterday I went to the gym and I hurt my knee.  That knocks going to the gym on the head for a few days til it heals itself.  I hope it doesn't take too long.

At the weekend baby girl's friend came to stay and we went to see a movie (Despicable Me 2) and to an all you can eat chinese buffet.  OMGoodness but we stuffed ourselves silly.

That food was good!!

What else has been happening?  Well I painted my nails a bright pink.  they flash every time I type and make me smile.  (They do not actually flash, I just mean I get a flash of colour when I notice them moving).  The colour totally reminds me of Nicki Minaj or Katy Perry, you know that really bright colour??

No comments:

Post a Comment