Thursday 2 May 2013

May 2 2013

Sorry for neglecting you again random peeps who read my little outlook on my world.

This dang gym thing has been comsuming me and I havenm't had time for much else.

Me and R went to see a play on Tuesday evening called "Love, Billy".  It is a play set in Belfast, Northern Ireland and was FUNNY!!

It is a follow up on a series of plays that was on the BBC way back in 82-84 featuring Kenneth Brannagh.  This was on in the gorgeous Lyric Theatre in Belfast and featured Joe McGann.

And I realised this is probably too many links, but sure, its done now!!

The gym work, as I said, is consuming me.  Its pretty much all I think about.  It is hard!!

I have been working 5 or 6 days a week at the gym, and my body aches now.  I am taking a night off tonight tho.  And having a take out Indian meal!

Since January I have lost 2st in weight.  People are starting to notice now.  Today one of the girls in work stopped me to say how glamorous I was looking and how well I was looking.  Yesterday some of the other girls commented how they could see the weight coming off.  And on Saturday my friend told me she was jealous that I had lost weight and looked so good.

I am, not there yet, believe me, I still have A LOT of weight to loose (about another 5 or 6 stone)  I am WAY too overweight and this year I am determined to lose it.

If you have any tips or advice I would love to hear it.  Have you a tale to tell of how you lost weight?  Anything I should try that works?  Even just some encouragement would be welcomed.

Its hard work.  Some days I just don't want to do it.  It is so much easier to lie on the couch eating and drinking, but that isn't healthy for me.  I want to be fit and able to do things instead of being too tired and unfit to do anything.

This year is my year. 

I will do it.

I am doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment