Wednesday 3 April 2013

April 2 2013

It's funny when you are going away on holiday you get so excited. There is so much to be done.

It's only a few days but so much needs to be organised beforehand.

I make lists. Lists of clothes to bring. Which day I will wear each outfit. What toiletries I need to bring. Which books I want on my book reader. Which electrical equipment I am going to bring. Which jobs I need to do in the house before I go. I can't come home to a messy house! Which shoes I will bring. Which coat I will wear.

Then I lose my lists. And panic. And cru. And huff and realise I just can't go away.

Then I relax again and just throw stuff into the bag. Then I find my list. Take everything out and realise I have packed everything I wanted to pack.

Does this sound normal to u?

Is anyone else like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment