Monday 15 April 2013

April 15 2013

I went to the gym after work. I have lost another five lbs. that's pretty good going.

This weight loss thing is going slowly,but it is coming off. It's hard work tho. I slog my guts out when I go to the gym and come home sweaty and sore.

I am up to 30 mins cardio and 30 mins weights now.

Considering when I started I couldn't do 10 mins cardio I am doing okay.

I wanna push myself more now. I wannabe doing 45 cardio by the end of next week.

Two weeks for an additional 15 mins. 5 mins extra on each of the bike, crosstrainer and treadmill. I think I can do it. It will be sore tho.

I entered the biggest loser in my gym I want to win.

But it is a win/win thing anyway.

If I win the competition that's great.

If I don't win I will still have lost weight so that's great too.

I am tired tonight tho.

Early night I feel.

Catch u on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment