Wednesday 6 February 2013

February 6 2013

Hi all. Today one of the girls in work asked me how I was enjoying married life. I suppose I am still a newly wed. I have been married just over two months. I was with R for about three years before that and we lived together for two of those. Before we lived together we saw each other pretty much every day.

It wasn't a big deal for us to get married. Nothing really changed. We had already worked out most of the niggly who does what around the house. And who leaves dirty socks on the floor (me).

But when the girl in work asked me I just smiled and told the truth without thinking.

It is the best thing I have ever done since I had my daughter.

I live with the two people I love more than anything. Baby girl and R.

I am lucky beyond words.

I count my blessings everyday and am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment