Tuesday 5 February 2013

February 4 2013

So it seems I forgot to post yesterday, today being the 5th.

Sorry about that.

I went to the gym again. I did my workout, with the extra minutes on the stepper and crosstrainer. Then I did the Zumba class.

The first time I did the Zumba class I thought I was going to die. Now, I am not saying it was easy this time round, but it wasn't as difficult. I really think this is working.

My fitness levels are going up. I am still no Jane Fonda. In fact I am nowhere near fit even. But I am getting there.

It did tire me out tho.

I have went to the gym Saturday, Sunday, then Monday. I am tired. I came home from the gym Monday and thankfully baby girl had made dinner. As soon as I ate I was ready for bed. But me and R watched TV for a bit. Then went to bed. I slept from ten o'clock right thru.

I guess that's why I forgot to post yesterday.

Hope your day was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment